Top public health officials from the UAE and the US judged the final student presentations and determined the winning intervention.
The panel consisted of:
- Arwa Al Modwahi, Senior Officer for Maternal and Child Health, Health Authority of Abu Dhabi
- Bassam Mahboub, Member of the Dubai Health Authority and Emirates Pulmonary Society, Head of the Respiratory and Pulmonary Unit at Rashid Hospital
- Cheryl Healton, Director of the NYU Global Institute of Public Health, Dean of Global Public Health, and Professor of Public Health at NYU Wagner
- Michael Weitzman, Professor of Pediatrics and Environmental Medicine at NYU Langone School of Medicine
- Wael Al Mahmeed, President of the Emirates Cardiac Society, Board Member of Gulf Heart Association, and Committee Chair at the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi